Jeff Hawkins is the co-founder of Palm and Handspring and is the architect of many computing products such as the PalmPilot and the Treo smartphone. In the course “Characteristics of the Successful Entrepreneur,” he takes you on a journey through his career and how he became an entrepreneur.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals who will learn much from the experience, knowledge, and wisdom Jeff Hawkins has gained over his career. It will also be of interest to business students setting out on their careers, in particular, those who would like to become technology entrepreneurs.
Characteristics of the Successful Entrepreneur Course Content
- How entrepreneurship is a means to an end, as opposed to an end in itself;
- The importance of experience before you start your own business;
- Following your passions and doing something you believe in;
- How to keep a work/life balance;
- How to design successful products;
- The role of market research;
- Continuously testing products, product marketing and innovating continuously;
- How a good business culture and a strong human resources policy are vital;
- The importance and inevitability of portable technology.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Stanford
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.