The Alison free online course “HubSpot Academy Inbound Certification Course Part 1” spans the four stages of the inbound methodology. Inbound marketing is a technique for drawing customers to products and services via content marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization. From optimizing your website to landing page anatomy, to honing your inbound sales skills, this certification course covers the basics of what inbound is all about. You will learn how SEO, blogging, landing pages, lead nurturing, conversion analysis and reporting come together to form a modern inbound marketing strategy.
This course will be of great interest to marketers looking to learn digital marketing through a cohesive framework and proven methodology, entrepreneurs growing inbound businesses from the ground up with customer retention in mind, job seekers who would like to add a globally recognized certification to their resume, and anyone looking to get found online.
HubSpot Academy Inbound Certification Course Part 1 – Course Content
In this course, you will learn about the Inbound marketing technique for drawing customers to products and services. It includes the following topics:
- The stages of the Inbound Methodology.
- Buyer personas and the buyer’s journey.
- The steps of an SEO strategy.
- Content creation for inbound marketing.
- Why social media is important for marketing.
- A successful conversion process.
The course comprises the following six Modules:
- Module 1 Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy
- Module 2 Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines
- Module 3 Creating Content With a Purpose
- Module 4 The Fundamentals of Blogging
- Module 5 Amplifying Your Content With Social Media
- Module 6 Course assessment
Summary of Course Main Features
- Creator: HubSpot Academy
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Level: Workplace – Job Role Training – Level 1
Visit the Course Page