Are you a budding photographer at heart and want to take your first big step into the art? Then charge up your camera, ready your viewfinder and polish your lenses – it’s time to learn to take great shots in an easy way.
The next course in the Alison Digital Photography series – “Beginner Digital Photography” is now live! This course, a follow-on to the Introduction to Digital Photography course, is tailored for those learning Photography for the first time. It will guide you through the basic techniques of digital photography that will turn snapshots into great photographs.
This course in digital photography will be of great interest to all learners who want go beyond the automatic setting on the camera and learn how to apply the basic techniques of digital photography that will turn snapshots into great photographs.
Beginner Digital Photography Course Content
If you are a photographer who wants to go beyond the Automatic Mode on your camera ten Beginner Digital Photography is the ideal course for you. The course teaches you about the function of each of the command modes found on most DSLR cameras, lenses, light and white balance. Using non-technical language the course also introduces you to Photoshop and Lightroom.
The course includes the following topics:
- Functions on the Mode Dial;
- The parts of a lens;
- The pros and cons of Prime Lenses;
- The relationship between Shutter, Aperture, and ISO;
- The different types of light and their effect on a photograph
- The functions and tools in Photoshop;
- Benefits of using the edit history function;
- Subtle and obvious Photoshop edits to a photo;
- The key functionality of the modules in Lightroom.
The course is organized into the following Modules:
- Module 1: Working with your camera
- Module 2: Introduction to Photoshop and Lightroom for Photographers
- Module 3: Course assessment
Summary of Course Main Features
- Created By: Advance Learning
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Visit the Course Page