The Art & Science of Drawing is a remarkable new Udemy program that will teach you how to draw one day at a time. The program is simple, each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice. The course is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely seen outside of private art academies.
The Art and Science Of Drawing – Course Content
This course is designed for the absolute beginner but is recommended for anyone wanting to improve their drawing skills. In the first week you’ll learn:
- How to hold the pencil
- How to draw any shape
- How to analyze any subject
- How to use light lines and basic shapes to lay an accurate foundation for finished drawings
- How to bring your drawings to life with detail and texture
This course is the perfect primer for anyone wanting to learn to draw. The skills you’ll learn here will dramatically improve your art & design no matter what medium you work in.
The course comprises 17 lectures organized as follows:
- Basic Skills
- Day 1: How to Begin – Preview
- Day 2: Circles and Ovals
- Day 3: Straight Lines & the Shapes They Make
- Day 4: Charting the Course of Curves
- Day 5: Putting it All Together
- Day 5 Pt. 2: Final Demonstration, Closing Thoughts & Your Final Assignment
- Bonus Lectures and Demonstration Drawings
- This course is for absolute beginners and intermediate level artists seeking to improve their fundamental skills.
- No previous drawing experience is necessary!
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Brent Eviston – Artist and Instructor
- Lectures: 17
- On-demand video: 4.5 hours
- Downloadable resources: 2
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for more details and to check for special offer details