Learn data visualization through Tableau 10 and create opportunities for you or key decision makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks. In the Udemy course “Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science” you’ll learn all of the features in Tableau that allow you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science! – Course Content
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient Tableau user. You will be using your skills as a data scientist to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex questions with ease. You’ll be fully prepared to collect, examine, and present data for any purpose, whether you’re working with scientific data or you want to make forecasts about buying trends to increase profits.
The course comprises 70 lectures organized into the following sections:
- It’s super easy to get Started
- Tableau Basics: Your First Barchart
- Time series, Aggregation, and Filters
- Maps, Scatterplots, and Your First Dashboard
- Joining and Blending Data, PLUS: Dual Axis Charts
- Table Calculations, Advanced Dashboards, Storytelling
- Advanced Data Preparation
- What’s new in Tableau 10
Because every module of this course is independent, you can start in whatever section you wish, and you can do as much or as little as you like. Each section provides a new data set and exercises that will challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you’re learning.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of computers
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Kirill Eremenko, Data Scientist & Forex Systems Expert
- Lectures: 70
- On-demand video: 7.5 hours
- Articles: 4
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-day money back guarantee!
Price: $199.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)