In the online Udemy course “Writing With Impact: Writing That Persuades” you will learn powerful business writing skills from a University of Cambridge writing tutor. You will gain confidence and find your voice as a business writer, blogger or writer of other non-fiction. You’ll learn principles that can be applied to most types of non-fiction writing – including emails, reports, presentations, sales pages, advertising, blogs and more and use the latest findings from neuroscience to make your message stick.
Writing With Impact: Writing That Persuades Course Content
In this course, you will learn to build an in-depth profile of your reader so you can target your words at them, hone your message down to the stuff that will get your reader to see the world your way, and hook your readers in from the outset and structure your writing for maximum persuasive power. You’ll learn to edit your work so you say exactly what you mean (and mean exactly what you say), craft sentences that are clear, succinct, persuasive and musical, and distinguish between words that persuade and words that put people off.
The course comprises 91 Lectures organized into the following seven sections:
- Getting started;
- Knowing your reader;
- Write less, say more;
- How to get your message across to the widest possible audience;
- How to craft sentences that sing;
- Incorporating stories into your business and technical writing;
- Bonus Material.
- A basic grasp of English;
- Pen and notebook;
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and put into practice what you’ve learned!
- Do NOT take this course if you’re only interested in creative writing such as poetry or fiction. The course focus is primarily on professional writing.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Dr Clare Lynch
- On-demand video: 5.5 hours
- Lectures: 91
- Articles: 30
- Downloadable Resources: 11
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $199.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)