This is the most comprehensive PHP course on Udemy. You will learn everything from the basics to more advanced PHP programming using real world examples and sample projects.
This course is updated regularly with new content and new projects to work on, so even if you get through the entire course, there will always be more the next time you log in.
What Is PHP?
PHP is an open source (free) scripting language that allows you to create dynamic websites and work with servers. PHP is now used on over 20 million websites and over 1 million servers worldwide.
The course includes the following topics:
- Getting Started
- Learn the Basics of PHP Programming
- Commenting Code
- Setting Up A Web Server
- Functions with Undefined Parameters
- Embedding PHP within HTML
- Radio Buttons
- Intermediate PHP
- PHP Data Objects (PDO)
- Connecting to a Database
- Easy Pagination
- Sending Email
- Creating a Contact Form
- Common PHP Errors
- Build an Advertisement Rotation System
- PHP Security
- BB Codes
- Section 12: How to Check If a Website is Up or Down
- How to Create a “Like” Button
- Build a Non-database Photo Album, plus LightBox
- How to Create a Mailing List
- How to Create a Spell Checker
Requirements: A Computer; Desire to Learn
Instructor: Stone River eLearning
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.