Node JS is the fastest growing server-side language. Companies like Walmart, Netflix, and LinkedIn are moving their back-ends over to Node. It’s speed, scalability, and growing community are a few of the great reason to build you apps on Node. There has never been a better time to start learning Node JS! And with the Udemy course “The Complete Node JS Developer” you will learn Node JS by building 5 real world apps. From total beginner to back-end developer!
The Complete Node JS Developer Course Content
The course will cover the basics of the Node language and then you will start building your first project. You’ll then get comfortable adding a wide variety of features to your Node apps. You’ll build command line tools, a chat application, use a 3rd party weather API, and launch your very own API for a Todo App. You’ll explore popular Node JS 3rd party modules like Express, Sequelize, SocketIO and others. You’ll also learn how to host your code on GitHub and deploy it live on Heroku!
The course comprises 143 lectures organized into the following twelve sections:
- Section 1: What You’ll Learn
- Section 2: Getting Setup & Hello World
- Section 4: Getting Input & Storing Data
- Section 5: Asynchronous Programming
- Section 6: Creating A Web Server With Express.js
- Section 7: Project: Todo REST API
- Section 8: Working With A Real Database (and adding it to the Todo API)
- Section 9: Adding Authentication
- Section 10: Socket.io, The Front-end, and A Chat App
- Section 11: ES6
- Section 12: Bonus Preview: The Complete Web Developer Course
What are the requirements?
A computer (Mac, Windows, Linux) on which you are able to install new software.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructed by: Rob Percival and Andrew Mead
- Lectures: 143
- Video: 27 hours
- Other: 1 min
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.