Business and travel English language skills are in great demand around the world as more and more businesses and organizations conduct their international business operations through the medium of the English language. In the free ALISON online course “Introduction to Business and Travel English Language Skills” you will be introduced to conversational vocabulary and dialogues that will help you learn English language skills in the areas of business and travel.
This free online English language course will be of great interest to all business professionals who would like to improve their English language skills in the areas of business and travel, and to all learners who would like to become more confident when communicating in English.
Introduction to Business and Travel English Language Skills Course Content
- How to ask and answer interview questions in English;
- Important and useful vocabulary when making business telephone calls;
- The importance of small talk when initiating and forming business relationships;
- How to differentiate between colloquial and formal English;
- English vocabulary for sending letters and postcards;
- How to reserve a hotel room, book a table and order in a restaurant;
- How to use different modes of transport when traveling.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.