The Udemy course “Modern HTML & CSS From The Beginning” is for both beginners and seasoned developers that want to learn how to build responsive websites and user interfaces with modern HTML5 and CSS3+ technologies like Flexbox and CSS Grid. This course includes hours of both learning & studying sections along with real-life projects. Stop having to rely on frameworks like Bootstrap for your user interface and learn how to create your own layouts and utility classes to build custom responsive websites and app UIs.
Modern HTML & CSS From The Beginning – Course Content
In this course, you’ll learn to build multiple high-quality website & UI projects. You’ll learn about HTML5 Semantic Layout, CSS fundamentals, Flexbox & CSS Grid Projects, CSS Variables, Transitions, Dropdowns, Overlays & More. You’ll also learn about website hosting & deployment with FTP & Git.
The first few sections are tailored for beginners so even if you have never built anything before, you will learn all of the basics. If you already have experience with basic HTML & CSS, just move to section 3 or 4 and get started.
The course comprises 110 lectures organized into the following sections:
- HTML Basics
- CSS Basics
- Hotel Website
- Intro To Responsive Layouts
- Intro To Flexbox
- EdgeLedger Website (Flexbox)
- Website Deployment – Shared Host
- More CSS Concepts – Advanced Selectors, Animation & More
- Mini Projects With Keyframes, Transitions, etc
- CSS Grid
- NewsGrid Website
- Website Deployment With Netlify (FREE)
- Where To Go From Here
- Sections on Sass will be being added very shortly!
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Brad Traversy – Full Stack Web Developer & Instructor at Traversy Media
- Lectures: 129
- On-demand video: 21 hours
- Articles: 2
- Downloadable resources: 26
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of special offers on this course