Do you want to craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs, or build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business, or work as a freelance iOS developer?
The Udemy course “iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp” includes over hours and hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge through making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather. It’s updated to include over 5 hours of content on Apple’s brand new ARKit for making Augmented Reality apps and CoreML for making intelligent apps with Machine Learning. You’ll be building image recognition apps and incredible 3D animated AR apps. By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 4 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 11 developer. You’ll also have a portfolio of over 20 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp – Course Content
In this course, you’ll learn iOS 11 App Development from beginning to end, using Xcode 9 and Swift 4. By the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps using iOS 11’s new CoreML framework.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit framework.
The Course comprises 474 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Getting Started with iOS 11 and Swift 4
- iOS Interface Builder – The $999 App
- Sideloading in iOS
- Coding Challenge #1 – Using Interface Builder in Xcode
- Build a iOS Dice App to Learn Swift Programming Basics
- Coding Challenge #2 – Swift Data Types, Variables and Arrays
- Programming in Swift 4 for Beginners [Using Swift Playgrounds]
- Apple iOS APIs – Make a Music App
- The Model-View-Controller (MVC) Design Pattern – Make a Quiz App
- Coding Challenge #3 – Control Flow – Build a Story App Like Lifeline
- iOS Auto Layout and Setting Constraints
- Programming in Swift 4 for Intermediates
- Cocoapods, GPS, APIs, REST and Getting Web Content – Weather App
- The Command Line and Terminal
- Coding Challenge #4 – Cocoapods, REST, APIs – Build a Bitcoin Price Tracker
- Cloud Database, iOS Animations and Advanced Swift – Make a WhatsApp Clone
- Firebase Version 3
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Core Data, Realm, User Defaults – Learn Persistent Local Data Storage – Todoey
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- iOS 11 – CoreML – How to Incorporate Machine Learning into Your iOS Apps
- [Optional Bonus Project] Machine Learning Using IBM Watson
- iOS 11 – Advanced CoreML – How to Convert Pre-Trained Models Using CoreML Tools
- iOS 11 – ARKit – How to Make Augmented Reality Apps in iOS
- [Bonus Project 2] – Make an Augmented Reality Pokemon Go app Using Vuforia
- iOS 11 – Advanced ARKit – How to Measure Real World Dimensions in an ARKit app
- How to Submit Your App to the App Store
- Next Steps
- The Complete App Design Course
- Colour Theory
- The Fundamentals of User Interface (UI) Design for Mobile
- The Fundamentals of User Experience (UX) Design for Mobile
- Designing for IOS vs. Android – What are the Important Differences?
- A Step-By-Step Guide to a Professional Mobile Designer’s Workflow
- Design Resources
- The Complete App Marketing Course – How to Make Money From Your Apps
- Idea Validation – Save Yourself Time and Money
- App Monetisation Methods – How to Make Money From Your App
- How to Optimise Your App Store Listing
- Growth Hacking Techniques for App Downloads
- How to Get Press Coverage for Your App
- How to Get Your App Featured on the App Store
- App Store Optimisation – How to Rank Higher on the App Store Search Algorithm
- The Right Way of Using Paid Advertising to Drive App Downloads
- App Store Reviews and Ratings
- How to Use App Analytics to Increase User Retention
- White Hat vs. Black Hat Methods of Getting More App Downloads and Revenue
- Bonus: How to Build Your App Showcase Website
- Your Turn
- Ask Me Anything Series
- No programming experience needed – the Instructor will teach you everything you need to know;
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS);
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 9 (which is free).
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Angela Yu – iOS Developer and Teacher
- Lectures: 474
- On-demand video: 49 hours
- Articles: 103
- Downloadable Resources: 26
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of special offers on this course
Visit the Course Page