The ALISON free online course “Introduction to C# Programming” presents the basics of programming in C# using the Visual Studio Express from Microsoft. It shows you the features and functions of the Visual Express Integrated Development Environment – IDE, how to correctly format code in C# and how to use the IDE to review C# code for errors, and much more.
This free course on C# Programming will be of great interest to all learners who would like to learn more about C# programming and how to use Visual Studio Express for programming software applications.
Introduction to C# Programming Course Content
- How to download and install Visual Studio Express – a free software package available from Microsoft;
- The features and functions of the Visual Express Integrated Development Environment (IDE);
- How C# can be used to create .NET applications;
- How to correctly format code in C# and how to use the IDE to review C# code for errors;
- How programs written for .NET Framework execute in a software environment known as Common Language Runtime (CLR);
- How the CLR provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling;
- How to declare variables and assign values in C#, and how to create branches with the if .. else … then decision statement and the conditional operator.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Higher High Secondary School
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.