Are you interested in realizing the power of Web Services to bring applications running on various platforms and languages together, but find the topic a little cryptic. Do you want to build loosely coupled applications which are scalable and reusable but could not find a simple and easy to learn guide?
The Udemy course “Java Web Services” will simplify things with concepts and step by step implementations. In this course you will learn how to use the power of Web Services SOAP and REST web services from scratch in easy steps.
Java Web Services Course Content
The course includes the following:
- The advantages of Web Services and their building blocks;
- WSDL and Web Services Design;
- How to Implement Top Down and Bottom Up Web Services;
- The various web service standards;
- Testing your web services using SoapUI;
- Using the WS-Security standard to secure your services
- Implementing and testing Secured REST Web Services.
The course comprises 200 lectures organized into the following ten sections:
- Section 1: Software Setup and Troubleshooting
- Section 2: Web Services – The Big Picture
- Section 3: XML and XML Schema Definition Crash Course
- Section 4: SOAP Web Services Concepts
- Section 5: SOAP Web Services Design and Implementation
- Section 6: JAX-WS AND JAXB
- Section 7: Apache CXF
- Section 8: Developing Top Down Web Services
- Section 9: Java SOAP Client
- Section 10: Developing Bottom Up Web Services
What Are The Requirements?
- Eclipse Kepler(or Higher) Java EE IDE for Web Developers;
- Apache Tomcat;
- Java Knowledge.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Bharath Thippireddy
- Lectures: 200
- Video: 11.5 hours
- Other: 8 mins
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.