Web development is one of the fastest growing online industries today. It’s important for every business to have an online presence and that represents a huge opportunity for you. Whether you want to code or not, you can capitalize on over 24 billion dollars of money spent per year on web development services. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, you can create an awesome portfolio and an even better income taking on web development projects.
The Udemy course “Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide“, shows you how to jumpstart your business, grow it quickly, and manage your business like a professional – all from the comfort of your laptop. It shows you how to get up and running and making sales in under a week.
Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide
In this course, you will learn how to start and grow a successful web development business. These are some of the questions this course will answer:
- Where do I start and how do I know if I should do this?
- How do I choose a niche or should I not specialize?
- How should I make my portfolio and what is most effective?
- How do I make professional proposals without spending tons of money?
- How do I spend less time looking for clients and more time building websites?
- How do I take on larger projects and make more money?
- How do I find clients?
- How do I keep clients from going to the competition?
- Which clients are the most profitable and how do I find them?
- How do I get clients to accept my estimates?
- How did other companies get so successful with web development?
- How do I charge more for my services?
- How can I bring in development partners to offload my work?
The course comprises 99 lectures organized into the following sections:
- The Essentials
- Planning your strategy
- Setting up your presence
- Finding subcontractors
- Building a portfolio
- Getting clients
- Building proposals
- Managing clients
- Best practices
- Internal management is crucial
- Bonus Section
- Free documents and resources
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Evan Kimbrell – Founder of Sprintkick | Ex-VC | Ex-startup founder
- Lectures: 99
- On-demand video: 11 hours
- Articles: 3
- Downloadable resources: 18
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course