The e-commerce industry is expected to grow to $1.67 trillion in 2015, up by 20.9 percent, eMarketer estimates. Would you like to launch a business to take advantage of this growth?
The Udemy online course “Amazon FBA as Private Label Business Launching Platform” teaches you exactly how you can partner with Amazon to launch a new eCommerce business. Amazon does all the work of inventory handling, picking, packing, shipping, managing refunds, payment transactions, technology support and most of the customer service. This leaves you free to focus on what matters the most to every business:
- Finding great product opportunities and market gaps
- Sourcing high-quality products
- Doing ninja marketing campaigns that will establish your brand as a premium in your niche and make people pay extra for it.
What are the requirements?
No prior technology knowledge is needed, just basic ability to use internet and email.
Amazon FBA as Private Label Business Launching Platform – Course Content
The instructor guides you step-by-step through the entire process of creating private label brands:
- From setting up your account to picking a product;
- Finding suppliers;
- Labeling your products for FBA;
- Launching your product;
- Managing, automating and outsourcing the entire Amazon business.
The course comprises 119 lectures organized into the following nine sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to Amazon FBA private label business
- Section 2: Setting up your Amazon seller account the right way from anywhere in the world
- Section 3: Niche research – find profitable niches that align with your passions
- Section 4: Product research
- Section 5: Finding suppliers in the USA or internationally from China
- Section 6: Setting up your brand identity and sending your inventory to Amazon FBA
- Section 7: Product listing optimization for better conversions & better rankings
- Section 8: Social proof of your Amazon product listing
- Section 9: Amazon product launch strategy
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Damir Serbecic
- Lectures: 119
- Video: 10 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
And here are a couple of excellent tools to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores: AMZ Tracker and ASINspector
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.