Dr. Dunbar taught the world’s very first off-leash puppy socialization and training classes and he has been perfecting the SIRIUS Dog Training business model for the past 30 years. If you are a dog training professional, or you’re thinking of becoming one, “Dr. Ian Dunbar’s SIRIUS® Dog Trainer Academy” is the course you simply must take.
The SIRIUS Academy is a structured and comprehensive course on how to run a successful dog training business. This course cuts to the chase and focuses on the essential information that you absolutely need to know in order to effectively teach people to train dogs as quickly, easily and enjoyably as possible. The full Academy consists of all 4 days of lecture, 6+ hours each, as well as substantial notes, including notes for the lectures, a Behavior Problem Solving Matrix, and the complete SIRIUS Syllabi for Puppy 1, Puppy 2, and Adult 1 classes, with week-by-week-schedules and minute-by-minute class notes. You will also get two free eBooks and 16 Behavior Blueprints which you can customize with your business information and distribute freely to clients and colleagues to aid in training and promotion.
Who this course is for:
- Professional dog trainers, and anyone considering becoming a dog trainer.
- Dog Shelter and Rescue Organization personnel
- Vet Techs and Veterinarians
Dr. Ian Dunbar’s SIRIUS® Dog Trainer Academy – All 4 Days
In this course, you will learn how to train dogs the SIRIUS® way and how to run and promote your own dog-friendly dog training business. More specifically, you will learn to use games and quantification to train and motivate people to train their dogs, and to solve a wide variety of dog behavior problems, using the Behavior Problem Solving Matrix. You will learn how to conduct dog training classes for puppies and adult dogs, how to assess the severity of dog biting and fighting, and how to safely devise treatment and management plans.
The course comprises 45 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Day 1 – Business, Promotion, People Training, and Games
- Day 2 – Behavior Counseling
- Day 3 – Adult Dog Training Classes and Home Training
- Day 4 – Puppy Classes and Home Training
- Behavior Blueprints
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Ian Dunbar -Expert dog trainer, veterinarian and animal behaviorist
- Lectures: 45
- On-demand video: 23 hours
- Article: 1
- Downloadable resources: 20
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for more details of the course and any special offer on the price