Do you want to change the world like Apple? Guy Kawasaki’s The Art of Evangelism course will explain how to use a technique called evangelism to change the hearts, minds, and actions of your customers, colleagues, and employees. Evangelism is an innovative approach to sales, marketing, and management. It means mobilizing your customers and staff into becoming as passionate about a cause as you are.
Guy Kawasaki’s The Art of Evangelism – Course Content
This course is for people who want to make a difference. If you want to transcend traditional sales and marketing in order to create believers, this course is for you. If you want to challenge the status quo, the mediocre, and the mundane, take action to become a world-class evangelist.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define your cause, whether it is a business or a public interest concern;
- Create a mantra, goals, and tactics to further your cause;
- Effectively pitch and demo your product;
- Use the stages of evangelism to accelerate your success;
- Leverage social media to evangelize more widely;
- Find, train, and recruit new evangelists.
By the end of this course, you will ultimately learn how to establish your product or service as “good news” — far beyond simple “speeds and feeds.”
The Course comprises 66 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Introduction to Evangelism
- Find A Cause
- Create A Plan
- Sow Your Evangelism Part 1: Your Pitch
- Sow Your Evangelism Part 2: Your Principles
- Social Media and Evangelism
- Cultivate Your Evangelism
- Avoid the Traps of the Harvest Stage
- Develop More Evangelists
- The Ethics of Evangelism
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Guy Kawasaki – Chief Evangelist of Canva
- On-demand video: 2.5 hours
- Articles: 3
- Supplemental Resources: 14
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $149.99 (click link below to check for special offer details)
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.