Scratch 3.0 is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations. Using Scratch, users can create online projects and develop them into almost anything by using a simple block-like interface. When they are ready, they then share and also discuss their creations with each other. Scratch was developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. Scratch is designed to help children (ages 8 and up) learn to utilize their imaginations, practice common sense, and, most importantly, to interact with computers.
The Udemy course “Scratch Programming – Build 11 Games in Scratch 3.0 Bootcamp” uses Scratch to teach coding. This course is meant for everybody (from kids to adults) who is interested in learning to code. It is useful for anyone interested in teaching beginning programming as a career or business, or anyone who knows how to code but wants to learn Scratch Programming and build some fun games.
Scratch Programming – Build 11 Games in Scratch 3.0 Bootcamp – Course Content
In this course, you will learn how to create programs, make games and solve programming problems. You will learn to code and be an expert developer in the exciting Scratch 3.0. You will develop 11 different games (including the great Arcade Arkanoid Game) in Scratch programming language. Scratch is used for the development of this game because it is an educational programming environment that has an easy graphical interface that it will allow us to drag and drop the right blocks of coding.
The course comprises 46 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Scratch 3.0 Overview
- Learning to Code with Scratch 3.0
- The Most Popular Arcade in Scratch 3.0: “The Snake Game”
- Creating “Scary Shark Game” in Scratch 3.0
- Developing Helicopter Game in Scratch 3.0
- Developing Racing Car Game in Scratch 3.0
- Developing the “Crossing the Road Game with the Crab” in Scratch 3.0
- Developing the “Witch Game” with Geometry and Informatics in Scratch 3.0
- Creating an Algebra Game Solving Mathematical Polynomial Equations – Scratch 3.0
- Developing “Collect the Garbage” Game in Scratch 3.0
- Download all the Games in Scratch 3.0 completed
- Scratch 2.0 Overview
- Creating Arkanoid Game in Scratch 2.0
- From Game Development in Scratch to Real Coding
- Advanced Programming Concepts
- You will not need any prior knowledge.
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Scratch Programming.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Summary of Course Main Features
- Lectures: 46
- On-demand video: 8 hours
- Articles: 2
- Downloadable resources: 16
- Practice Tests: 2
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $149.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)