In the free ALISON online course “Building A Successful E-Business” learn how using computer and internet technology can facilitate a business of any size to successfully build an online e-business. The many benefits of conducting e-business are explained and include expanding a business’s customer base, lowering costs and competing with other businesses.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals in small-to-medium businesses, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to start using computer and internet technology to conduct business and reach customers in order to stay up-to-date in the modern digital world.
Building A Successful E-Business Course Content
The course introduces you to the practice of e-business, the different forms of e-business and when they are used. You will learn the importance of creating a web presence for your business and the steps and options involved in doing so. And, you will be introduced to the practices of online marketing and e-commerce. The course includes the following topics:
- The different categories of e-business;
- The ways e-business can help a business;
- Needs and readiness for using e-business;
- Ways in which you can find important information related to e-business;
- Ways to minimize security risks for a business;
- Different types of intellectual property;
- The different services available that are provided by e-business service providers;
- The different types of websites a business might have;
- The steps involved in creating a web presence for a business;
- Benefits to online advertising;
- Benefits of social media marketing;
- Approaches to mobile marketing;
- The different areas that are affected when integrating your web system with your business;
- Online ordering system options.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level