Entrepreneurship is one of the most sought-after categories in online learning. After all, the dream of being your own boss and running the show is appealing to a lot of people, including those who didn’t originally intend to start their own companies. But getting a business started is very different from actually building and promoting a unique brand that will succeed.
If you actually want to achieve your dream of getting into a fulfilling career doing something you love for yourself, Udemy has the perfect course: Building a Personal Brand
Building a Personal Brand – Course Content
Gary Vaynerchuk’s Udemy course is one of the top ways to learn how to become a thought leader in your niche and build your own brand in a digital world that’s extremely competitive and always changing.
Throughout 49 lectures and 2 hours of content, you’ll cover a lot:
- Define your passions and strengths so you’ll clearly see where you excel;
- Develop a blueprint for establishing yourself as a brand and thought leader in your field;
- Focus on what you’re good at and put aside the rest;
- Access the motivation and framework necessary to make a name for yourself in a field you care about;
- How to promote yourself on everything from Facebook and Twitter, to Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat;
- How to monetize your traffic through advertising, speaking engagements, sponsorships, swag, and book deals.
What the Course Reviews are Saying
More than 7,000 students have already taken this 5-star rated course, and nearly 200 of them have left reviews about their experience.
Students like the fact that the material throughout this course is easily applied to the real world. The advice is practical, clear, and easy to follow.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Gary Vaynerchuk
- Lectures: 49
- Video: 2 hours
- Skill level: All levels
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.