To become a Certified Pharmacy Technician an individual must:
- Register with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ICPT);
- Study the required material to prepare for the PTCB exam (PTCE) or the ICPT exam (ExCPT);
- Pass your exam!
- Register with your respective State Board of Pharmacy.
The Udemy course “Become a Pharmacy Technician” is essentially a video study guide for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE).
Become a Pharmacy Technician Course Content
This course is designed to help students learn the concepts needed to become a certified pharmacy technician (C. Ph.T). Many different topics are covered in the course, including pharmacy law, common abbreviations, commonly used calculations, and many other skills used by pharmacy technicians in their day to day tasks.
Included in this course are how-to videos, drugs lists, commonly seen abbreviations, pharmaceutical calculations, sample test questions, and other resources useful in a successful pharmacy career. The course comprises 42 lectures organized into the following seven sections:
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Pharmacy Abbreviations
Section 3: Medications
Section 4: Pharmacy Math
Section 5: Pharmacy Law
Section 6: Conclusion
Section 7: PTCB Updated Exam
Utilizing the advantages of a self-paced course, student will be able to prepare to take the certification exam needed to work as a pharmacy technician.
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to work hard to memorize the concepts covered;
- Knowledge of Simple Math Concepts;
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Steven Pettit, Pharm.D.
- Lectures: 42
- Video: 5 Hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.