In the Alison free course “Introduction to DevOps” you will be introduced to concepts and practices behind DevOps which can lead to improved customer satisfaction, improved productivity and efficiency, and the increased ability to build the right product by fast experimentation (DevOps is a clipped compound of the words ‘development’ and ‘operations’). You will learn about different aspects of DevOps such as how it can be used to establish a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably. Testing occurs in almost every cycle of software development and is a useful way of knowing what works and your end user needs. You will learn about continuous integration and MTTR.
This course will be of great interest to software developers and other IT professionals who would like to learn more about DevOps and how it can bring significant benefits such as shorter time-to-market, better product quality, and more reliable releases.
Introduction to DevOps Course Content
- Concepts, practices, and benefits of DevOps;
- Load testing;
- Infrastructure as code;
- The difference between continuous deployment and release management;
- The role of agents in DevOps;
- How artifacts can be used in DevOps;
- Configuration management;
- Application performance monitoring and availability monitoring;
- Advanced DevOps processes such as rollback and roll-forward, automated environment de-provisioning, and user telemetry.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.