The ALISON free online course “Health and Safety – Managing Noise at Work” will introduce you to noise management aimed at preventing hearing loss in the workplace. You will also learn about the effects of noise at work. This course also teaches you about noise hazard identification and assessment.
This free course will be of great interest to anyone who is planning work that may involve hazardous noise or anyone who does work in an environment with hazardous noise.
Health and Safety – Managing Noise at Work Course Content
The course will introduce you to noise management to prevent hearing loss in the workplace. You will also learn about noise hazard identification, noise assessment, and ways of controlling the risks associated with noise. The course includes the following topics:
- Managing noise in the workplace;
- How noise affects health and safety in the workplace;
- The process of noise hazard identification;
- The process of noise assessment;
- Ways in which to control risks involved with noise at work;
- Process of reviewing control measures;
- Roles different people have in managing noise.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Higher Secondary School
Visit the Course Page