“Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling, and Valuation” is the #1 best-selling accounting course on Udemy. In it, you will learn to analyze and understand an income statement, a balance sheet, a cash flow statement, and to understand and use modeling best practices so you can create financial models. You will learn to understand valuation best practices so you can create target prices based on your financial models, how to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices, plus lots more.
Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling, and Valuation – Course Content
After taking this course you will understand how to create, analyze and forecast an income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. You will also know how to value companies, using several different valuation methodologies, so you can come up with target prices for the companies that you are analyzing. You will also know how to analyze financial statements using many different financial ratios/formulas.
The course comprises 61 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Course Introduction
- Accounting Part 1 of 3: Income Statement Analysis
- Accounting Part 2 of 3: Balance Sheet Analysis
- Accounting Part 3 of 3: Cash Flow Statement Analysis
- Financial Modeling Part 1 of 4: Introduction and Best Practices
- Financial Modeling Part 2 of 4: Where Do I Get Historical Data From?
- Financial Modeling Part 3 of 4: Case Study: Building a Model for LinkedIn
- Financial Modeling Part 4 of 4: Financial Model Exercise
- Valuation Part 1 of 6: Introduction and Best Practices
- Valuation Part 2 of 6: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- Valuation Part 3 of 6: Price to Revenue
- Valuation Part 4 of 6: Price to Earnings & Additional Valuation Methodologies
- Valuation Part 5 of 6: Final Target Price Calculation & “TAM Sanity Check”
- Valuation Part 6 of 6: Valuation Part 6 of 6 Comparing TAM to the Target Price
- Assessing Financials with Formulas
- Course Conclusion
- Bonus Materials
- You don’t need to have any accounting or finance experience as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch.
- You need to have access to and a very basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Chris Haroun – Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist, and Author.
- Complete Business Education with Chris Haroun – Publisher of Business and Professional Development Training
- Lectures: 61
- On-demand video: 4.5 hours
- Articles: 5
- Downloadable resources: 14
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on the price of this course
Visit the Course Page