In the Udemy course “Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis“, you will learn all the tips, tricks, shortcuts, functions and formulas you need to be an Excel power user. At the end of the course, you will be able to use industry best practices when building financial models in Excel. This course is designed specifically for Excel users who are performing professional financial analysis and financial modeling, but it covers all levels – from beginner to advanced users.
Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis Course Content
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about Excel for a career in corporate finance. You will master shortcuts, functions, and formulas to save time speed up your modeling skills. You will follow industry leading best practices, and stand out in an interview or move up the ladder at work by dramatically boosting your Excel skills and confidence.
The course comprises 40 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Excel Layout
- Excel Settings
- Basic Financial Analysis Setup
- Advanced Financial Analysis Setup
- Basic Functions & Formulas
- Advanced Functions & Formulas
- Charts & Graphs
- Wrap Up
Who is the target audience?
- This Excel course is meant for all levels from beginner to advanced. Power users should skip the earlier sections.
- The content is geared towards financial modeling and financial analysis used in investment banking, equity research, private equity and more.
- Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 loaded on your computer.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Tim Vipond
- Lectures: 40
- On-demand video: 3.5 hours
- Downloadable Resources: 2
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $44.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers for this course)