PHP is one of the most important web programming languages to learn, and knowing it, will give you a competitive advantage in the web development world and job marketplace. Being a PHP developer can allow anyone to make really good money online and offline, developing dynamic applications. Knowing PHP will allow you to build web applications, websites or Content Management systems, like WordPress, Facebook, Twitter or even Google.
The Udemy course “PHP for Beginners -Become a PHP Master” will help you get all the fundamentals of Procedural PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MYSQLi and ending the course by building a CMS system similar to WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
PHP for Beginners -Become a PHP Master Course Content
This course is meant for TOTAL beginners in PHP. The course comprises 281 lectures organized into the following thirty-eight sections:
- Section 1: The First Steps
- Section 2: Data Types and More
- Section 3: Control Structures
- Section 4: Custom Functions
- Section 5: PHP Built-in Functions
- Section 6: How To Use Form Data in PHP
- Section 7: How To Use Databases in PHP
- Section 8: PHP Security
- Section 9: PHP and The Web
- Section 10: Object Oriented PHP Introduction
- Section 11: Working with files
- Section 12: CMS Project / Blogging System – Front End and First Steps
- Section 13: CMS – Categories & More…
- Section 14: CMS – POSTS
- Section 15: CMS – COMMENTS
- Section 16: CMS – USERS
- Section 17: CMS – Login
- Section 18: CMS – Profile
- Section 19: CMS – Dashboard
- Section 20: Improving Our CMS
- Section 21: CMS -Extra Features
- Section 22: CMS -Extra Features – User Registration
- Section 23: CMS-Extra Features – Author Related Posts
- Section 24: Pagination
- Section 25: CMS – Extra Features – Users ONLINE
- Section 26: CMS- Extra Feature – NEW Simple Password Encrypting and Login System
- Section 27: CMS – Extra Feature – Improved Comment system count and display
- Section 28: CMS – Extra Feature – Post for Specific User in admin
- Section 29: CMS – More Security
- Section 30: Taking the Project to the Internet.
- Section 31: Sending Emails
- Section 32: Bootstrap Modal Delete Confirm Feature
- Section 33: No posts or category message feature
- Section 34: Some miscellaneous features
- Section 35: Having fun with bugs
- Section 36: Refactoring part 1
- Section 37: New registration system
- Section 38: Adding Prepare statements to our application for security
What are the requirements?
- Some HTML is needed for this course;
- No programming experience is needed at all.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Edwin Diaz
- Lectures: 281
- Length: 30.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.