Would you like to become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts? The Udemy course “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” teaches you how to do this, even assuming you have NO prior knowledge in hacking!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, so you’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X) and then start hacking systems straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by analyzing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so you’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch – Course Content
The course is divided into four main sections:
- Network Hacking – This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. It is divided into three subsections:
Pre-connection attacks: How to gather information about the networks around you, discover the devices connected to them, and how to control connections around you (ie: deny/allow devices from connecting to networks) even without knowing the password of the target network.
Gaining Access: How to crack the key and get the password to your target network whether it uses WEP, WPA or even WPA2.
Post Connection attacks: Powerful techniques that allow you to gather comprehensive information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login information, passwords, visited URLs, images, videos ….etc), redirect requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and much more!
- Gaining Access: In this section, you will learn two main approaches to gain full control or hack computer systems:
Server Side Attacks: In this subsection, you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction
Client Side Attacks: If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the users, in this subsection you’ll learn how to get the target user to install a backdoor on their system without even realizing, this is done by hijacking updates or backdooring downloads on the fly.
- Post Exploitation: In this section, you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, spy on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
- Website / Web Application Hacking: In this section, you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc) and how to discover and exploit dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites.
At the end of each section, you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure your system and yourself from the discussed attacks.
All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you’ll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you’ll learn how to use it to hack into the target system, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify the these techniques to launch more powerful attacks, and adapt them to different situations and different scenarios.
The course comprises 133 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Setting up The Lab
- Linux Basics
- Network Hacking
- Network Hacking – Pre Connection Attacks
- Network Hacking – Gaining Access (WEP/WPA/WPA2 Cracking)
- Network Hacking – Post Connection Attacks
- Network Hacking – Detection & Security
- Gaining Access To Computer Devices
- Gaining Access – Server-Side Attacks
- Gaining Access – Client-Side Attacks
- Gaining Access – Client-Side Attacks – Social Engineering
- Gaining Access – Using The Above Attacks Outside The Local Network
- Post Exploitation
- Website Hacking
- Website Hacking – Information Gathering
- Website Hacking – File Upload, Code Execution & File Inclusion Vulns
- Website Hacking – SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Website Hacking – Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Website Hacking – Discovering Vulnerabilities Automatically Using OWASP ZAP
- Bonus Section
Summary of Course Main Features
- Zaid Sabih – Ethical Hacker, Pentester & Computer Scientist
- z Security – Leading provider of ethical hacking and cybersecurity training
- Lectures: 133
- On-demand video: 13.5 hours
- Articles: 2
- Downloadable resources: 17
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $194.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)