In the free Alison online course “E-Commerce and Selling Online” learn ways in which businesses of any size can complete transactions using online technology and how selling online can help your business reach new markets and increase business sales and revenues.
The course introduces you to the practice of e-commerce, the range of benefits that come from purchasing and selling products and services online, and the range of options available for adding e-commerce to a business. This free course will be of great interest to business professionals in small-to-medium businesses, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to start selling products or services online.
E-Commerce and Selling Online Course Content
This course includes the following topics:
- The importance of e-commerce;
- Different types of e-commerce;
- The benefits of different forms of e-commerce;
- How to plan for using e-commerce in your business;
- Setting up an online store;
- Security and privacy issues that may arise when conducting e-commerce;
- Options available when considering e-commerce solutions;
- Areas to consider when adding an electronic storefront to your business;
- Different types of e-marketplaces;
- Trends that relate to e-commerce.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Visit the Course Page