The C programming language is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages and is commonly used to program operating systems such as Unix. It is a general-purpose programming language and one of the main advantages of programming in C is that it allows the programmer to write directly to memory. This means that key constructs within C-generated software programs can be used within the memory in an efficient and machine-independent fashion.
ALISON’s free online “Diploma in C Programming” course introduces you to the important concepts when programming in C. This course will be of great interest to all IT, software and computer professionals who would like a greater knowledge and understanding of the C programming language and its key concepts and features, and to learners who would like to learn more about this widely used programming language.
Diploma in C Programming Course Content
The course includes the following topics:
- How to program in C;
- Program flow;
- Functions, methods and routines;
- How to use arguments and return values;
- How to run a simple C program;
- The basics of numeric overflow;
- How numbers are encoded as characters in ASCII;
- The connection between function return values and variables;
- Variables when programming in C;
- The use of arrays and pointers;
- The concept of control flow;
- The use of statements and logic in C programming;
- The mechanisms for controlling flow statements;
- How to implement simple statements in C;
- Logical operators such as OR, GOTO and the While loop;
- Using pointers for direct memory access and manipulation in C;
- Constants and string literals in C;
- The character string as an array of characters in C.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.