Designed for you—no matter where you are in your coding journey—my next-generation web developer course is overflowing with fresh content. Jam-packed with high-quality tutorials. And crucially, features the most advanced, hot-off-the-press software versions.
The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 – Course Content
After completing this course you will be able to: build websites and web apps, build HTML-based mobile apps, apply for a job as a junior web developer, bid for projects on freelance websites, start your own online business, be a comfortable front-end developer, and be proficient with databases and server-side languages.
The course comprises 297 lectures organized into the following fifteen sections:
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: HTML 5
- Section 3: CSS 3
- Section 5: jQuery
- Section 6: Bootstrap 4
- Section 7: WordPress
- Section 8: PHP
- Section 9: MySQL
- Section 10: APIs
- Section 11: Mobile Apps
- Section 12: HTML 5 & CSS 3 Special Features
- Section 13: Python
- Section 14: Bonus Section: Twitter Clone Using MVC
- Section 15: Where do you go from here?
What are the requirements?
- No pre-knowledge is required – enthusiasm is all you need!
- A PC or Mac is required.
- No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free).
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Rob Percival
- Lectures: 297
- Length: 30.5 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.