Microsoft Excel is the world’s most used and versatile business analysis, reporting and strategy software. Having a deep practical knowledge of Excel will increase your productivity and you will be seen as a very efficient, highly competent and indispensable partner in the organization’s progress. Power BI is Microsoft’s business intelligence and dashboarding tool that enables organizations to have a wholesome understanding of what is happening at all operational levels of the company. With it, you can create reports with drill-down features, access-level restrictions, auto-refresh, alerts/triggers, and interactivity.
The Udemy course “Business Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Power BI” focuses on making you highly proficient in the use of Excel and Power BI for business data analysis, dashboard creation and reporting the professional way. This course is designed mainly for business professionals who use Excel a lot at work.
Business Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Power BI Course Content
This course teaches you how to be more productive and creative in your use of Microsoft Excel and Power BI for business and reporting. It enables you to:
- Become proficient in using PivotTables for analyzing a large data;
- Become proficient in the use of VLOOKUP, HLOOK, LOOKUP to get last item, INDEX and MATCH to make automated dynamic dashboarts/reports;
- Use Sorting in more advanced ways: multi-level sorting, sorting left to right;
- Create professional and great looking charts in Excel and understand when to use a particular chart type;
- Learn creative uses of Excel and a lot of keyboard shortcuts that saves analysis time;
- Make a sample Excel VBA user form that gets data from user and input into a table in Excel;
- Learn Power BI and other new interesting business data analysis tools by Microsoft.
The training is constantly being updated with new interesting content. The goal is to have the most comprehensive and up-to-date business data analysis with Excel and Power BI course. The Course currently comprises 53 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Data Manipulation in Excel and setting the foundation.
- Creative Excel Use and Tips
- Business Data Analysis
- Live Session on Advanced Filtering, Custom List, Data Validation, Charts…
- Power BI
- Excel VBA
- Difference Between Data Analysis, Business Analysis, BI and Big Data
- Demonstration of Pivot Table vs Power Pivot vs Power BI
- The training requires having Excel 2010 and above. Excel 2007 will also work but you won’t be able to practice the PowerPivot example.
- You will also need Power BI Desktop installed, it is free from Microsoft.
- You also must be ready to practice every topic covered as there are companion practice along files for every topic.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Michael Olafusi
- Lectures: 53
- On-demand video: 11.5 hours
- Supplemental Resources: 10
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses