Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video created. Learning how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects has become essential. Talents to create these kind of animations and effects are more and more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of sites on the web.
Udemy’s course “After Effects CC 2016: Complete Course from Novice to Expert” will enable you to learn and master Motion Graphics and Visual Effects in After Effects. You will understand the concepts behind Animation Techniques; learn how to Design, Animate, and Sequence complete Motion Graphics Projects; learn easy, yet powerful, techniques to create the most complex animations; and create stunning Visual Effects using Build in Effects.
After Effects CC 2016: Complete Course from Novice to Expert – Course Content
This course will enable you to:
- Create Motion Graphics to Enhance your Videos;
- How to use Visual Effects to get amazing videos;
- Learn The Most Useful Techniques and Methods used in After Effects;
- Design, Animate and Time your Motion Graphics Videos.
The course comprises 225 lectures organized into the following twenty-four sections:
- Section 1: A Quick Start to Enable Your After Effects Skills
- Section 2: Creating Your First Motion Graphics Video
- Section 3: Essential Motion Graphics Techniques
- Section 4: Smoothing Your Animations – Essential Motion Path Techniques
- Section 5: Important Techniques to Help You Create Better Animation
- Section 6: Essential 3D – Introduction and Animation Techniques
- Section 7: Complex and Compound Shapes
- Section 8: Per Character Text Animation
- Section 9: Per Character Animation – Awesome Presets
- Section 10: Time Games with Motion Graphics
- Section 11: Time Games with Videos
- Section 12: The Magic of Blending Modes in After Effects
- Section 13: Puppet Tools – Distorting & Animating Objects/Images
- Section 14: The World of Expressions
- Section 15: Animation Presets – Using, Editing and Saving Your Presets
- Section 16: Visual Effects – MOTION TRACKING Made Easy
- Section 17: 3D Camera Tracking
- Section 18: Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Project
- Section 19: The Convenient and Easy to Use Adjustment Layer
- Section 20: Composition and Layers Markers – How to Easily Create Kinetic Typography
- Section 21: Tips to Help You out Work Better or Faster
- Section 22: Exporting Your Work from After Effects
- Section 23: Not the End!
- Section 24: Bonus and More
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Louay Zambarakji
- Lectures: 225
- Length: 18.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.