The “Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced” course is designed to build upon what you already know about network hacking. The course is highly practical, but it will not neglect the theory. Since this is an advanced course, each attack will be broken into its smaller components so that you can understand how each of these components work. By the end of the course you will be able to mix these attacks and adapt attacks to suit different situations and different scenarios. All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real-life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adapt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in the author’s own lab, or against devices that he has permission to test.
- Wireless adapter (for the wifi cracking section ONLY) – like ALFA AWUS036NHA – or anything with an Atheros chipset (more info provided in the course).
- Completed the networks section of the author’s general ethical hacking course OR
- Completed the author’s network hacking course.
Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced
In this course, you will learn advanced techniques to hack into WiFi and wired networks and write your own python scripts to implement custom MITM attacks. This course covers three main areas:
- Pre-Connection Attacks – in this section you will learn how to extend the pre-connection attacks that you already know, for example you will learn how to run all the attacks that you know so far against networks and clients that use 5Ghz, extend the deauthentication attack to target multiple clients and multiple networks at the same time, and manually change your mac address so that you can change it on any device that supports that without depending on any tools.
- Gaining Access – In this section, you will learn a number of advanced techniques to gain access to various network configurations and various network encryptions. You will learn how to overcome some security features that would prevent you from even trying any attacks, you will learn how to discover and target hidden networks and bypass mac filtering. You will learn three methods to gain access to captive portals, how to gain access to WEP networks that use Shared Key Authentication (SKA), and more advanced techniques to gain access to WPA/WPA2 networks. You will also learn how to run more advanced wordlist attacks, and how to crack the key much faster using the GPU instead of the CPU. You will learn how to get the password for a target WPA/WPA2 network using social engineering, without guessing and without using a wordlist, and how to gain access to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise networks.
At the end of the course, you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
The Course comprises 83 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Back To Basics/Pre-Connection Attacks
- Gaining Access
- Gaining Access – Captive Portals
- Gaining Access – WPA/WPA2 Cracking – Exploiting WPS
- Gaining Access – WPA/WPA2 Cracking – Advanced Wordlist Attack
- Gaining Access – WPA/WPA Cracking – Evil Twin Attack
- Gaining Access – WPA/WPA2 Cracking – WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- Post Connection Attacks
- Post Connection Attacks – Analysing Data Flows & Running Custom Attacks
- Post Connection Attacks – Writing Custom Scripts To Execute Own Attacks
- Post-Connection Attacks – Doing All Of The Above On HTTPS Websites
- Bonus Section
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructors: Zaid Sabih – Ethical Hacker, Pentester & Computer Scientist
- Lectures: 83
- On-demand video: 10 hours
- Article: 1
- Supplemental Resources: 19
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.