Mastering React and Redux can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Redux and ReactNative. In the course “Advanced React and Redux” you will get detailed walkthroughs on advanced React and Redux concepts – Authentication, Testing, Middlewares, HOC’s, and Deployment. You will build a scalable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport, learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication, and write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux.
Advanced React and Redux Course Content
The course comprises 119 Lectures organized into the following eight sections:
- Welcome! Let’s Get Started!
- Test Environment Setup
- Higher-Order Components
- Server Setup – Authentication
- Client Side Authentication
- Solid understanding of React
- Intermediate understanding of Redux; you should have knowledge of reducers, actions, and action creators
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- Lectures: 119
- On-demand video: 12 hours
- Articles: 2
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below to check for any current reduction in price
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.