In the ALISON free online course, “Health and Safety for Scaffolds and Scaffolding Work“, you will learn about scaffolds and scaffolding work and how important it is for construction sites to have a safe, stable work platform. This course also teaches about the different types of scaffolding, their features, and uses. You will learn common hazards and risk controls that can occur when performing scaffolding work.
This free course will be of great interest to anyone who uses or plans to use scaffolds and scaffolding in the workplace.
Health and Safety for Scaffolds and Scaffolding Work Course Content
In this course, you learn about scaffolds and scaffolding work and how they are important for construction work to have a safe, stable work platform. The course includes the following topics:
- Duties different groups of people have when it comes to scaffolding work;
- Risk management steps to follow for ensuring that no one is exposed to health and safety risks;
- Features of different types of scaffold;
- Scaffold used for specific purposes;
- How to erect a scaffold safely to avoid any damages or injury;
- Control measures for tying scaffolds;
- Methods of anchoring a scaffold;
- Safe work practices that are used when dismantling scaffolds.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Higher High Secondary School
Visit the Course Page