In the ALISON free online course “Internet of Things and the Cloud” you will learn about the Internet of Things with regard to programming and the cloud. This course will be of great interest to learners who would like to learn more about the functionality of the Internet of Things and the cloud.
Internet of Things and the Cloud Course Content
The course explores the opportunities for IoT and the concept behind the IoT. It also introduces you to the Raspberry Pi 3 and its uses. It includes the following topics:
- How to identify different parts of a Raspberry Pi 3;
- The various functions of the Raspberry Pi 3;
- How to configure a new Raspberry Pi 3 and install an operating system on it;
- How to create a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application;
- How to debug an application;
- Azure and the Cloud and their relationship with the IoT;
- The difference between inputs and outputs from an IoT system;
- Why IoT is the next big thing in computing;
- How to build an IoT solution in Azure;
- The four categories that devices can be classed into and the difference between each device.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Reward: 50 Pts
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.