Since Bing’s launch in 2009, the newcomer search engine has amassed 7.3% market share in the US. This isn’t much of a threat to Google but it’s important to note that Bing is one of the fastest growing search engines. It also powers Yahoo, so now you start realizing that perhaps optimizing for Bing isn’t such a bad idea. In the Alison free online “Introduction to Bing SEO” course, you will gain insight to how search engines break down and rank web pages. The course looks at the different factors which influence how search engines view your site and its contents.
You will also examine how to establish a list of effective keywords to optimize your website’s ranking.
This course will be of interest to anyone who wishes to learn more about search engine optimization in order to improve their website’s results. It will also be of interest to anyone looking to increase their knowledge of how search results are generated.
Introduction to Bing SEO Course Contents
In this course, you will learn about search engine optimization (SEO) using Bing, the importance of keywords, how they can influence your website’s ranking, about the influence which content can have upon how your website performs in search engine searches, and more. The course includes the following topics:
- The different aspects important in SEO.
- How search engines work.
- The importance of keyword research.
- How to develop a list of effective keywords.
- Why quality content is so important to a web page.
- Ways to optimize a web page’s content.
- The best technical setup practices.
- The usefulness of website tools.
- What is available through Bing’s ad partners.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level