Python is one of the hottest programming languages today. Almost every programming job has some requirement of Python. In the Alison free online course “Python Programming – Working with Numbers, Dates and Time” you are introduced to mathematical operations, converting variable types and using dates in and time in your code. This course will be of great interest to those learners who wish to get started in programming and improve their ability to write programs using the Python programming language.
Python Programming – Working with Numbers, Dates and Time Course Content
In this course, you will learn about the difference between creating a numeric variable compared to creating a string, about getting the user to input numbers, and about working with dates and time.
- The process of storing numeric variables;
- The use of mathematics operators and Formatting Numbers;
- The process of getting user to input numeric values into your program;
- The process of using dates in your program;
- Importing libraries into your project so you can use their functions and methods;
- Different methods to format dates in your program;
- How you use the same function to format time as you did for dates.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.