Developing a successful business model is something that takes skill and considerable business acumen and cannot be achieved overnight. Entrepreneurs have to take into account resources, onsite expertise, and importantly, drive and diligence of both management and employees.
In this free online course “Developing a Business Model for a Digital Media Company“, you will get an insight into the business model used in SlideShare, a digital media company based in Silicon Valley. Jonathan Boutelle and Rashmi Sinha from SlideShare discuss the learning curve that was needed in order for them to implement their strategies and achieve their goals so that their business model became a success.
Developing a Business Model for a Digital Media Company – Course Content
This course will be of great interest to business professionals and budding entrepreneurs looking for advice and guidance on the strategies and goals needed to create a successful business. The course includes the following topics:
- Considerations of building a company;
- Dealing with the steep learning curve;
- Managing the business growth process;
- What traits motivate a person to become an entrepreneur;
- The requirements of a team of people to drive progress;
- What a business model can achieve in the case of a Media company.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Stanford
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes