The Alison free online course “Introduction to Conflict Management and Negotiation” introduces you to the different types of conflict that can occur in your work and personal life, reasons why conflict can arise, and various conflict-handling styles to help you effectively manage conflict. This course will also present you with the knowledge and skills necessary to have successful negotiations including how to avoid common mistakes in negotiation. This course will be of great interest to professionals working in the areas of conflict management, negotiations, and human resources. It will also be of great interest to all learners who would like to learn more about the various types of conflict that can occur and the negotiation skills that can be used to manage conflict.
Introduction to Conflict Management and Negotiation Course Content
In this course, you will learn about the various types of conflict that can occur, the potential root causes of conflict arising within a workplace, and the multiple ways for handling conflict. You will learn about negotiation strategies as well as how to avoid common mistakes that could negatively impact the result of your negotiation.
The course includes the following topics:
- The nature of conflict in your personal life or at work;
- The different types of conflict you may experience at work and in your personal life;
- The possible outcomes of conflicts;
- Your own communication style;
- Different ways to manage conflicts;
- The five stages of negotiation to your work or personal life;
- Negotiation strategies for use at work or in your personal life;
- Common mistakes that occur in negotiations;
- When a third-party negotiator is needed to settle a conflict;
- The role of ethics when negotiating with others;
- The role of national culture in your negotiations.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Educator: Advance Learning Academy
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.