Art and coloring are much more than just extremely fun to do, it’s also a substantially effective way of de-stressing. Art and coloring also help increase focus and concentration. This fantastic, timeless practice affords the student wellness and calm, while simultaneously stimulating areas of the brain concerned with the senses, motor skills and of course, creativity.
The Udemy course “Art Therapy: Part 2 – Art and coloring for adults” is the second in the series of the art therapy courses. It’s packed full of wonderful activities, all of which are incredibly beneficial for adults of all ages and all walks of life.
Art Therapy: Drawing, Painting, and Self-Exploration (Part 2) – Course Content
This course has tons of downloadable, printable templates, ready to be colored in. This is in direct response to the huge demand globally, for coloring books specifically designed for adults. This art and coloring course contains an array of activities and exercises such as a beginners guide to abstract drawing and designing your own impressive hand lettering. It comprises 63 lectures organized into the following eleven sections:
- Section 1: The Benefits of Art
- Section 2: Pencil Drawing, Sketching, And Shading
- Section 3: 3D Drawing
- Section 4: Top Tips
- Section 5: Stippling
- Section 6: Abstract and Intuitive Art
- Section 7: Art for Relaxation
- Section 8: Get Creative
- Section 9: Using Art for Therapeutic Purposes
- Section 10: Gifts
- Section 11: Alternative Ideas
What are the requirements?
- Students don’t need any previous experience
- The only essentials students will need are basic art supplies, such as pencils, pens, and paper
This course is fully accredited by a globally recognized CPD body, the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency. Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of CPD credit.
Please note, accreditation is optional. It is by no means compulsory, or a prerequisite for taking the course. Degree requirements vary based on the position you pursue and the area in which you reside or work. Should you wish to opt for accreditation and the diploma, full details and directions will be given at the end of the course.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Libby Seery, Founder of Renaissance Life Therapies
- Lectures: 62
- On-demand video: 3.5 hours
- Articles: 15
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Downloadable Resources: 121
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any current offers:
Visit the Course Page
Check out “Art Therapy: Drawing, Painting, and Self-Exploration (Part 1)”