In this free Alison course “DevOps – Application Lifecycle Management” you will explore what Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) means for project management and quality assurance in terms of value, quality, and speed. This course will show you how DevOps can help your company to thrive in many ways such as accelerating delivery, allowing experimentation and optimizing resources. The course will introduce you to the seven principles of continuous delivery and the benefits of implementing continuous delivery. This course will also review aspects of quality, with a focus on practices, principles, and quality gates.The course looks at some of the best tools in the marketplace, backed up with the core techniques and philosophies that make high-quality code a natural outgrowth of solid software development. You will also learn about end-to-end visibility and transparency and get to know the importance of integrated data.
DevOps – Application Lifecycle Management Course Content
- What application lifecycle management is;
- The current state of application delivery;
- Lean and agile software processes;
- Continuous delivery;
- Patterns and anti-patterns for continuous delivery;
- How to get started with DevOps;
- What DevOps CALMS means;
- What is quality?
- Different quality techniques;
- The relationship between testers and quality assurance;
- The different levels in project management;
- The features of work visibility;
- The definition of done;
- Building different charts based off of work items.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.