The Alison free online course “3D Printing with Windows 10” introduces you to the world of 3D printing and how it has developed to become an accessible tool for different users and developers. This course will teach you about 3D printing through the use of videos to help you gain a clearer insight into the practical side of how 3D printing works. In the course, you will learn about the tools in Windows 10 that help the developer of 3D printing, 3D print bureaus and their abilities, 3MF design considerations and also what the future holds for 3D design. The course also shows you how the different features in a 3D builder operates. You will learn how to load, view, and repair objects in a 3D builder so that they are ready to print.
This course will be of great interest to professionals in the areas of engineering, design and manufacturing who would like to learn more about 3D printing and its applications. It will also be of interest to all learners who would like to learn more about 3D printing and the future applications of this exciting technology.
3D Printing with Windows 10 Course Content
- The tools in Windows 10 that help the developer of 3D printing;
- The 3MF consortium in the future of 3D printing;
- Scenarios where you would add 3D printing to your apps;
- What 3D printing enables across devices;
- How the 3MF file format and consortium work within 3D printing;
- The different scenarios that are supported for 3D printing in Windows;
- How to load and view objects;
- How to repair objects so that they are ready to print;
- The options of the file mode.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Type: Workplace – Job Role Training – Level 1
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.