Getting ready for a job interview can be a stressful task. Being prepared and having the right information can be critical to making a good impression and landing the job.
This Interactive eLearning Tool enables you to learn important tips and techniques for preparing yourself for a job interview. The lesson explores useful suggestions for preparing your resources, looking your best and staying cool under pressure during the interview itself.
- Preparing and gathering resources for the interview
- Tips on appearance
- Overview of appropriate attire
- Common tips for interview etiquette
- Responding to common interview questions
- Drafting a thank you letter
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.