This course covers:
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
The course comprises 85 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Section 3: Data Types
- Section 4: Objects
- Section 5: Comparison & Logical Operators
- Section 6: Conditional Statements
- Section 7: Loops
- Section 8: Understanding the DOM – Document Object Model
- Section 9: Type Conversion & Regular Expressions
- Section 10: Errors and Debugging
- Section 11: Best Practices
- Section 12: Quiz – Let’s test some of our knowledge!
- Section 13: Real World Example – Slide Show
- Section 14: Real World Example – Modal
- Section 15: Real World Example – Game Play
- Section 16: A little taste of ES6
- Section 17: Bonus
What are the requirements?
- No coding experience is needed to take this course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must!
- Also, wherever there is anything related to HTML/CSS, it will be covered in those sections.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Abhay Talreja
- Lectures: 85
- Exercises: 79 coding exercises
- On-demand video: 12.5 hours
- Article: 1
- Downloadable Resources: 9
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Coding Exercises
- Full lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $194.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)