The free Alison course “Japanese Language: Introduction to Japanese Phrases” will introduce you to a variety of phrases that are useful in everyday conversations as they will help you talk about people, places, and things. This course also teaches you the correct pronunciation of Japanese scripts, as well as how to count, and how to discuss time.
This free course will be of great interest to students of the Japanese language, people traveling to Japan for business or on vacation, or even someone who is simply interested in Japanese culture.
- This course is the second in a series of four courses on the Japanese language. Prior to beginning this course, you should have completed “Japanese Language: Introduction to Japanese Scripts“.
Introduction to Japanese Phrases – Course Content
This course includes the following topics:
- The Japanese equivalent of the word “who”, as well as what word to use when addressing others;
- Japanese words for numbers 71-100 and multiples of hundred and thousand;
- The counting words used when describing age and floors of a building;
- Japanese words that describe location;
- The Japanese phrases that correspond to the English phrases “how much is it?”, “I will buy it.”, and “Is that so?”
- Japanese words for discussing time;
- The meaning of the word “ne” and how it is to be used in a sentence.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Publisher: Advance Learning
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Academic – Third Level – Level 1