The Commonwealth of Learning, in collaboration with the Open University of Mauritius, is re-launching the highly successful MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) entitled ‘Introduction to Sustainable Development in Business.’
- Starts 15 November 2019
- Runs for 4 weeks
- Register: https://www.mooc4dev.org/sdev2
Introduction to Sustainable Development in Business
This course covers topics including the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the challenges and complexities in achieving them, as well as sustainable trade, sustainable production and consumption, perspectives on the sustainable business scorecard and more. A certificate of completion will be awarded by the Open University of Mauritius with the Commonwealth of Learning.
Participants from more than 50 countries took part when the course was first offered in May-June 2019 and received very positive feedback from learners.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Challenges, Complexities and Inter-relationship;
- Corporate Sustainable Strategy;
- Sustainable Balanced Scorecard;
- Policies on Sustainable Balanced Scorecard;
- Economic Growth;
- Trade as an Engine of Growth;
- Sustainable Development: Striking a Balance between Sustainability and Economic Growth;
- Sustainable Trade and Sustainable Trade Opportunities;
- Sustainable Production and Consumption: Fundamentals and Trends;
- Sustainable infrastructure, Sustainable Tourism and Sustainable Waste Management;
- Industrial Symbiosis.
To register and learn more, please visit https://www.mooc4dev.org/sdev2