With this Alison course, Introduction to Digital Photography, you’ll learn everything you need to know to master the art and craft of great digital photography. You’ll become better acquainted with the basic features of digital cameras and learn how each plays a role in creating great photographs. This course in digital photography will be of great interest to all learners who want go beyond the automatic setting on the camera and learn how to apply the basic techniques of digital photography that will turn snapshots into great photographs.
Introduction to Digital Photography Course Content
- What each of the buttons on a digital camera does;
- How these functions can be adjusted;
- The differences between full frame and crop sensors;
- How digital photographs are captured and processed into file formats such as RAW and jpeg;
- The history of photography;
- How the technology behind photography developed during the 19th and 20th centuries right up to the technology behind the latest digital cameras;
- Photographic styles such as landscape photography, street photography, wildlife photography;
- Well-known photographers and their work which will help you begin to appreciate great photos and how you as a photographer should think about developing your own unique style.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Creator: Advance Learning
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes