Education has goals, purposes and objectives. A vital task in teaching is to transform general goals and purposes into objectives for students. This ALISON free online course will help you to set goals and objectives for your class.
The course includes the following topics:
- How to set general goals using curriculum frameworks and guides;
- Using the cognitive and behavioral approaches when formulating more specific educational objectives;
- Classifying different degrees of generality or specificity in the cognitive, affective or psychomotor domains;
- Using your students as a source of instructional goals;
- The importance of multicultural education;
- Using a wide variety of resources for your goals;
- Creating links between the curriculum goals and students’ prior experiences.
This free course will be of great interest to teachers and trainers who wish to improve their instructional planning and make the learning experience most beneficial for their students.
Main Course Features
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Publisher: Global Text Project
Visit Course Page: Free Instructional Planning for Successful Teaching Online Course | ALISON
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.