Find out how to manage innovation and make it happen in your organization. The course “Innovation Management: Winning in the Age of Disruption” from the Leeds University Business School will show you how to manage innovation through real-life examples from IBM. You’ll identify challenges to innovation management and develop an innovation strategy. You’ll see how the world’s most successful businesses use systematic processes to manage disruptive innovation. Through practical insights, you’ll learn how to continuously innovate in your core business. Exploring the latest design thinking and open innovation frameworks will help you drive innovation effectively within an established organization or growing venture.
This course is for professionals with an active interest in innovation who wish to improve their knowledge or make innovation happen in their organization.
Innovation Management: Winning in the Age of Disruption
In this course, you’ll Learn how successful organizations like IBM manage innovation to disrupt markets and achieve business advantage. The course includes the following topics:
- The different types of innovation and innovation dynamics.
- Strategic innovation challenges in organizations.
- Core innovation and the key enablers required for successful innovation in existing operations, business, and markets.
- Managerial approaches to organize innovation processes.
- The key capabilities which support successful innovation.
- Innovation responses in real case studies.
Whether you work in the public or private sector, a young start-up or an established multinational, the course will give you the skills to generate and implement innovative ideas. The course is designed to be flexible so you can study at a time convenient to you.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Educators: Matt Mount, Krsto Pandza, Tony Morgan, Tyrone Pitsis and Liz Mason
- Developed by: The University of Leeds – one of the UK’s largest research-based universities, a member of the prestigious Russell Group and a center of excellence for teaching.
- Start Date: 25 September 2017
- Duration: 2 weeks x 4 hours per week
- Accreditation: This course has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which means it can be used to provide evidence of your continuing professional development.